As an internet culture reporter for one of the world’s largest tech blogs, you’ll be expected to cover everything from Netflix-and-chill to YouTube – and every weird thing in between.
You should have at least two years’ experience writing for online publications. You should be willing to write several posts per day – and produce high-quality, original material in a timely fashion. You should be able to come up with your own feature ideas, and develop them from pitch to completion. Most importantly: You should be immersed in the world of the internet.
What we want in you:
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Work within tight deadlines
- Are curious about the Technology world around you.
- Delve deeper and fact-check information
- Possess good communication skills, both written and oral
- Have strong editing and proofreading skills
- Must be able to work well alone and in a team
- Multitask exceptionally well
- Build contacts and sources for use in future stories
- Know how to write engaging copy
- Have an eye for detail and your work is always top notch
- Understand current events
- Grasp the Bahasa (Indonesian) and English language
- Currently live in the Indonesia a bonus!
- Work: You’ve worked with it and know your way around
- Facebook and Twitter: You have your own personal accounts that you use actively.
- 2.5 Lakh in Indonesian currency